Pendulums have been used for dowsing – that is, using a pointed object hung on a string or chain to provide “yes” or “no” answer – for many years.
These powerful tools can help us to tap into our intuition and receive guidance on a whole range of questions.
There’s plenty of practical ways to use pendulums, and in this fun and interactive Practical Pendulums Workshop, Melanie from A Surplice of Spirit will show you how to get the most out of your pendulum.
What we’ll cover:
- What dowsing is and where it originated
- Why use a pendulum?
- How to choose and connect with your pendulum
- The best questions to ask your pendulum, and when not to use it
- How to care for your pendulum
- A number of practical exercises
What your investment includes:
- Tuition with Melanie, a qualified shamanic crystal healing and reiki practitioner, with maximum of 5 people in the workshop
- Workshop notes
- 1 pendulum of your choice (from our selection) to take home
- 15% off any crystals purchased at the workshop
Date: Saturday, 30 March 2019
Time: 10.15pm for a 10.30pm start
Venue: Melanie’s home in Mt Gravatt (address will be provided once your booking is confirmed)
Space is limited and bookings are essential. 💞