August’s BOGO has now finished! Message me if you would like to be notified of future BOGO promotions!
Friday, 23 August 2019 – our DAY 5 doTERRA BOGO – Buy One Get One Free is Lavender Peace and Forgive
The doTERRA Australia and New Zealand BOGO – Buy One Get One free promotion is back this week!
Today, if you buy Lavender Peace (15ml bottle) you’ll receive Forgive (5ml bottle) for free – a saving of AUD$34.50. Limit of 5 per account.
Benefits and uses of Lavender Peace – the oil of Tranquility
- Promotes a calm relaxed environment. Use before restful sleep.
- Soothing to the senses, calming to the emotions.
- Unwind with the lulling aroma of serenity, promoting emotional ease.
- Diffuse at night to create a calming environment for babies or children.
- Massage into bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to soothe and calm the senses.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
- Read more for directions for use!
Benefits and use of Forgive – the Forgiving Blend
Retail: $45.99 | Wholesale: $34.50 | PV: 22.00
- Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience.
- Has a soothing and calming effect on emotions.
- Diffuse when meditating to promote calm emotions, creating a nurturing open environment.
- Apply to pulse points and heart throughout the day to feel grounded and content.
- Have doTERRA Forgive on hand throughout the day for when negative emotions arise from undesirable situations.
- Read more for directions for use.
What is doTERRA’s BOGO promotion?
It’s a Two-for-One promotion that doTERRA runs periodically throughout the year to reward loyal customers. It’s an epic way to try new oils, stock up on your faves, and stock up on gifts for birthdays, Christmas – whatever!
dōTERRA Australia’s next BOGO kicks off on 19 August 2019 and will run each day through to 23 August 2019. For these five days, when you purchase the oil of the day, you’ll receive the featured oil for free. It’s EPIC!
- Each free oil offer will last for 24 hours only! For 5 days the promotion will be announced daily on Facebook by doTERRA Australia, my private essential oils group for my doTERRA team and in your Virtual Office (if you already have a doTERRA wellness advocate or wholesale customer account).
- You can buy up to 5 BOGO oils each day. For example, if the deal is Buy Aromatouch, Get Peppermint for free, you could buy 5 x Aromatouch and get 5 Peppermint for free. Pretty good eh?
- Each day’s promotion will run, WHILE STOCKS LAST! That means you have to get in quick to ensure you don’t miss out. These promotions typically sell out quickly (think Black Friday of the essential oils world, and you’ll get an idea of how popular the daily promotions are!) It’s worth checking the social media posts early in the morning (usually from 7am onwards), and if it’s an oil you’d like, I recommend placing the order as soon as you can.
How to take advantage of BOGO if you’re new to doTERRA?
If you’ve not yet started what will be an amazing journey with doTERRA’s essential oils, BOGO gives you the opportunity to receive huge value for your money in your first order.
You have two options to get your BOGO oils when you become a new doTERRA customer.
Pay a one-off membership fee of $35 and get 25% off all doTERRA product purchases for an entire year. (The second year is a $25 membership fee however you receive a free bottle of peppermint oil if you continue your membership).
You can choose any oils, blends, skin, hair and home care orders you like, and create your custom order. (There’s no minimum order required each month)! Then just add the BOGO oil of the day and you’ll receive the other featured oil free! If you choose to buy TWO of the BOGO oil of the day, you’ll get TWO of the free one….each offer will list the maximum number of BOGO oils that can be ordered).
Purchase an enrolment kit to get an even bigger discount. As an example, you’ll save over $200 when you start with a Home Essentials Kit and your $35 membership fee is waived. Simply add the BOGO oil of the day and you’ll receive TWO bottles for the price of one!
I personally started with the Natural Solutions Kit – which I absolutely LOVE! Starting with a kit is without doubt, the most valuable way to get started.
or call or text Melanie on 0416 925 405 for help!
OR, here are the quick steps:
- Step 1: head to my doTERRA website: https://www.mydoterra.com/surpliceofspirit/
- Step 2: Click ‘Join and Save’.
- Step 3: Select your Language & Country of Residence.
- Step 4: Choose Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate.
- Step 5: Fill out the top of the form with your personal information…address, email etc. (If you don’t have an ABN that’s fine, just leave it blank).
- Step 6: At Enroller ID, make sure my number 6413063 is displayed then click verify to see my name (Melanie Surplice). If Nick directed you to this page, please enter his number 6692432, as the enroller instead.
- Step 7: Select either the enrolment kit you would like (and waive the joining fee) or choose your single oils and add the ‘Welcome Introductory Packet‘ for $35 + add the BOGO oil. Also, be sure to add a bottle of ‘fractionated coconut oil’ ($16.50) to your order so you can start to create blends and apply the oils safely to your body.
- Step 8: Select continue and you will be directed to the next page to enter your credit card details. Complete this and submit your order!
How to take advantage of BOGO if you’re an existing doTERRA customer or Wellness Advocate?
If you’re already a doTERRA customer, and have your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) set up, it’s worth creating a new LRP template just for BOGOS. If you buy one oil and get one free (BOGO) for each of the 5 days, you’ll earn 50 points just from shipping alone, (10 points each time you ship).
Of course there’s no obligation to buy something each day, but…THAT’S UP TO $75 WORTH OF FREE OILS ON TOP OF THE 5 PRODUCTS YOU ALSO GET FOR FREE.
This “refunding” of shipping costs by way of LRP points you can use to get more free stuff from doTERRA, is one of the amazing benefits of the generous loyalty rewards program!
And just on Loyalty Rewards Points – in BOGO weeks, to be eligible to earn points back on each day’s order, the total order needs to be over 50PV. If the oil of the day comes to 40PV, for example, you’ll need to top up the order so it reach 50PV or more. You can do this, by adding high PV-to-dollar products like:
- Lemon Oil – $13.50 / 12.50PV
- Lemongrass Oil – $13.00 / 12PV
- Wild Orange Oil – $14.00 / 12.50PV
- Lip Balm – $8.50 / 5PV
- Onguard Toothpaste – $10.25 / 5PV
- Easy Air Touch Roller – $22.50 / 14.50PV
- Most oils have a reasonable high PV-to-dollar ratio!
Here are the steps:
- Log in to mydoterra.com. Your Username is your Wellness Advocate ID (call Melanie on 0416 925 405 if you need any help with this or your password).
- In the SHOP tab, click on the large purple CREATE AN LRP ORDER, add the featured product, and the free product will automatically be added. Process and ship.
- And, if you’re not already a member of the Aroma Angels – Oils Facebook group, message Melanie and request to be added! Find the BOGO thread for that day and note in the comments how many you ordered. You’ll be eligible to win additional free oils!
Please don’t hesitate to call or text Melanie on 0416 925 405 if you have any questions about BOGO week!
Frequently asked questions
Q. Can I save up all my orders each day and have them all shipped together?
A. Unfortunately not. Because each BOGO promotion is limited to one day, and is listed as a While Stocks Last/Limited Time Order promotion, you must order and pay for it on the day. If you order it via LRP, your shipping points will be returned to you in LRP points.
Q. Can I buy more than one of the BOGO oils or products each day?
A. Yes. Any limits on orders will be listed on the day’s promotion – for this week’s BOGOs, the limit is 5 oils unless otherwise specified. If you want to team up with family or friends to save on shipping, it’s worth ordering multiple oils when you can!